LAST UPDATED: April 6, 2011
We want you to be informed of our privacy practices. The following
applies to our websites, and products, and covers how we collect and use the
(DISTRIBUTOR OF CONTENTS) & W3i, LLC (OWNER OF CONTENTS).
Information We Collect
- We collect information you choose to submit, for example, when you
download one of our products, subscribe to our online services, or
participate in a survey or contest.
- We may obtain additional information about you, such as updated
address, demographic or lifestyle information, from other sources.
- We use common Internet technologies, such as cookies, on our Web
sites and in our e-mails.
Uses of information
- We use the information you submit to provide our services including
the presentation of personalized content.
- We use your information to inform you of other products or services
offered by us and our partners.
- We may share information about you with vendors we have hired to
provide services on our behalf.
- We may share information about you with our partners and companies
that provide online content, if those companies host that content.
- We will share your e-mail address with other companies, if you
- We may share your name and postal address with our subsidiaries and
selected other companies for mail offers of their products and services,
if you consent.
- You may unsubscribe from our e-mail list.
- You may direct us not to share your e-mail with other companies for
offers of their products and services. You may also turn off cookies in
- For information and tips on children’s online privacy visit
- Any personal information you provide will be maintained in the
- We encourage you to read our full
How to contact us
information may be sent via e-mail to:
W3i, LLC (OWNER OF CONTENTS).